Jul 18 2007

Cosmo meets Buster!

Published by at 6:08 pm under My Creations

LOL What a funny title! HELLO!!! 🙂 So many people were so suprised that I wasn’t getting the matching western paper to the new SU western stamps. But the reason was, was that I KNEW I’d wanna use this FABULOUS Cosmo Cricket paper instead! The second I laid eyes on this image, I thought Buffalo Bill! lol! 🙂 So here it is!! I am sad it’s taken so long to put what I had in my head to paper though!

The Bronc is embossed with black embossing powder on chocolate chip paper. I then cut it out removing the flourishes! I love them, but I wanted to pop it up on glue dots, and there was NO WAY I could have cut them nicely! lol. I thought a linen thread lasso? would be a great addition!

I will be crazy busy packing up to go to CHA tomorrow!! I am soooo excited! Make sure to check back soon, I’ll be posting a giveaway for the weekend! 😀 Thanks so much for stopping by! HUGS!!

genuinebronc.JPG

Supplies

Stamps: Bronc Buster (SU)

Ink: Versamark and Jet Black Stazon

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Basic Black

Designer Paper: Buffalo Bill, Sluefoot Sue and Slim Jim (Cosmo Cricket)

Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, pop up glue dots, paper piercing too, black journaler, screw brads (Karen Foster)

18 Responses to “Cosmo meets Buster!”

1. trudee says:

this card rocks! LOVE your western flair and that linen thread for the lasso!! Brilliant! 😀

2. Fabulous card! Love how you embossed and cut out the cowboy. Wish we were home – I’d come to Chicago to see you!!!!

3. Wow! This is so awesome! Thanks for sharing! I love it!

4. Jana says:

WOW!!! Awesome! Love that cosmo paper with this set!! Couldnt be better Linz!

5. florence says:

WOW, this card is fantastic, love all the detail and the embossed bronco is great.

6. Markie's Mom says:

This is a fantastic card! Love it!

7. Taylor says:

I totally agree with you!! I KNEW these Cosmo Cricket papers would be perfect – I was just commenting on that on my card today (used the papers, but sadly haven’t bought the stamps yet….*sniff sniff*)!!

Your card is so beautiful, as always! Awesome job with the embossing!!!! You rock!

8. Love the embossed bronc!! Wow, that is so great! Love it with that paper, too.

9. Regina Davis says:

Awesome, awesome, awesome card. I love it! This is fantastic designer paper.

10. lacyquilter says:

Oh, this is really fabulous! That bronc looks like those wonderful black metal lawn ornaments. I want this one in my yard!

11. Michele says:

What a cute card! I soooo want this set!

12. Lindsey this is just so flippin’ FABULOUS!

13. leslierich says:

I’m so happy to see you having fun with all your Western stuff! You really shine with this style, Lindsey! This is fabulous!

14. Rose Ann says:

Awesome!!! This paper is perfect for this set, and I love all details! Amazing card, Lindsey!

15. iralamija says:

Beautiful work!! 🙂

16. Cuccicoo1002 says:

I can’t believe I haven’t been to your blog before! You’ve got lots of great stuff on here 🙂 This is a great ensemble, but I don’t know that I could ‘make magic’ with it…love to see your creations though! Thanks for sharing!

17. Lindsey! This is just incredible! Love how you embossed and cut out the rider! What fabulous paper and design. Love it!

18. Awesbomb Lindsey! Your western style cards always rock my world!

Linda