Jul 23 2007

CHA Daisy D and Martha!

Published by at 8:34 am under Summer CHA 07

Hello!! Here are a few more pictures. This is a FANTASTIC Daisy D layout that I just had to take  a picture of! This paper (Daisy D’s new Autumn collection) Should be arriving on my doorstep TODAY!!!! I cannot WAIT!!! 😀

chadaisyd1.JPG

They also have little tape runner rubon’s! They are so cute! I cannot wait to get my hands on this! 😀

Here are some pictures of the new Martha Stewart line! I am in SO MUCH trouble when this gets to Michaels! I don’t know why I didn’t get a picture of it, but she is also coming out with STUNNING leaf stickers and more for Autumn!

chamartha1.JPG

chamartha2.JPG

In case you are wondering…I plan to buy pretty much EVERYTHING new she’s coming out with! I CAN’T WAIT!!! 😀 Did you SEE the spider, bat and pumpkin punches!!! AAHHH! lol! 🙂

I will be back again later! 🙂 I will cut off the giveaway at about 1 o’clock mountain time and announce the winners! 😀 Thanks for stopping by!! HUGS!!!! 😀

7 Responses to “CHA Daisy D and Martha!”

1. Toni says:

I be stalkin’ the D’s!!!!

2. Sonja says:

When will MS halloween’s come out?

3. trudee says:

can’t wait to get the DaisyD’s!

4. Taylor says:

Stop buying such awesome goodies!!! Darnit! Now I have to get this fun Halloween stuff! But since I have none, and DD is officially old enough for it this year, I have an excuse to stock up! I nominated you for a “Rockin’ Girl Blogger” since you are so darn fabulous. If you want the badge, feel free to steal it form my blog. Even if you don’t, I just wanted to tell you I think you rock!!

5. Oh…is that Halloween Haunted House and flying witch clear stamps (acrylic) or stickers? Regardless, I’ll be purchasing it.

Can’t wait to see all the new goodies in store. 🙂

Linda

6. Rose Ann says:

Oh…that Halloween stuff looks like so much fun!

7. Paulette says:

Wow! The Halloween Martha stuff is waay cute! I love all of it! Can’t wait for it to hit stores – thanks for giving us a sneak peek, Lindsey!