Aug 16 2007

***WINNERS***

Published by at 6:29 pm under Contest

First of all I have to thank EACH AND EVERYONE of you that submitted cards for this contest! I had SO MUCH FUN seeing all of them I truely did! Your all so talented!! I had such a hard time judging that I had to get help from my friends! You all made it SO tough!! I am so glad that I had such a great response to this too! I’ll definitely be doing this again! 🙂

As a reminder every 1st place winner receives a $25 dollar shopping spree in my store Jacksonbelle Embellishments  an embellishment goodie bag AND a Simply Singles stamp courtesy of Lizzie Anne Designs!!! Each runner up will receive a fabulous embellishments goodie bag! 🙂

SOOOO, without further adu! 🙂

WINNER Color Combo Category!!

KIM REID!!

lizzieanne4.jpg

RUNNER UP!

Beth Matson!!

bethmatson41.jpg

WINNER  for Best Layout is:

Kirsten Dubosque!!

(Photo removed for publication)

RUNNER UP!

Taylor Usry!!

tayloru1.jpg

WINNER  for Out of the Box!

Julie Campbell!!

juliecampbell11.JPG

RUNNER UP!

Rose Ann!!

roseann21.JPG

WINNER! Best Overall!

Julie Shannon!!

(This is a pocket card that pulls from the top.)

julieshannon4.JPG

RUNNER UP!

Lori Craig!!

loricraig2.jpg

Again, a HUGE thank you and HUGE hugs to all that entered!  I hope you had as much fun as I did! I am now attaching all the thumbnails of  the entries so you can see how fabulous they all are!!! Have a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by! 😀

tracyc.JPGsusancaplan.JPGsarah.JPGroseann1.JPGpeggl.JPGnancyp1.JPGlyndabendenentry.jpgkirsten1.JPGkimmyr2.JPGkimmyr1.JPGkimberlyg3.JPGkimberlyg2.JPGkimberlyg1.JPGkendraw3.JPGkendraw2.JPGalisonviger.JPGkendraw1.JPGkathyc4.JPGkathyc3.JPGkendra4.JPGjulieshannon2.JPGjulieshannon1.JPGjuliecampbell3.JPGjuliecampbell2.JPGjoselynneilson2.JPGjoselynneilson1.JPGjoselynneilson.JPGjenny.JPGjanh5.JPGjanh4.JPGjanh3.JPGjanh2.JPGjanh.JPGjana5.JPGjana4.JPGjana3.JPGkathyc1.JPGjana2.JPGjana1.JPGcherylsims2.JPGcherylsims11.JPGcathyc.JPGbonnier3.JPGbonnier2.JPGbonnier1.JPGbethmatson61.JPGbethmatson3.jpgbethmatson2.jpgbethmason1.jpgbeth1.JPGloricraig.jpg

30 Responses to “***WINNERS***”

1. Lori Craig says:

Thank you so much, Lindsey!! Wonderful, wonderful entries! You ladies knock my socks off! Congratulations to all the winners!

2. Congratulations to the winners! All the cards are just awesome! It was fun to play too!

3. KimberlyG on SCS says:

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for doing this Lindsey! It was so much fun, and now we have even more wonderful inspiration! Fantastic creations ladies! 😀

4. Kimmie says:

Wooohoooooooo!!! I’m so excited!! Thank you SO much Lindsey!! What gorgeous entries!! Congrats to all the winners!!!

5. OMG!!
    I am so stunned and happy! Thank you, Lindsey, for the chance to play! This is only the second time I have submitted cards to anything, and I am so honored to be in the company of such amazing stampers. Off to shop ;^)*

Hehehe — I am giddy!

6. Beth B. says:

Congrats to everyone on participating and to the winners! Those are all beautiful cards!

Beth (mommy to a busy almost-4 yr old)

7. Meridith says:

WOW! So many amazing cards! Everyone did such a great job! It’s so fun for Tricia and I to see what you amazing ladies have created with our stamps. I say it all of the time, but it is truly like Christmas for us! Thanks for participating in Lindsey’s contest, and for giving our stamps a try. Congrats to everyone! You are all winners in my book!

8. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Congrats to all of the winners!! How did you choose from all of these?? They’re all just fabulous.

9. Wow, I don’t know how you chose from all these samples, they are all FABULOUS! How fun to see how people are using our stamps!!! Thanks to everyone who entered!

10. Kirsten says:

Thanks so much, Lindsey, and congrats to all of the winners! Such great work from so many people – you had your work cut out for you! Lots of hugs!!!

11. Kathy W says:

Congrats to prize winners and all participants. Wow, what beautiful cards. A lot of talent and creativity here. Thank you for the eye candy and the inspiration.

12. Julie says:

Wow! Thank you SO much Lindsey! You just made my day! 🙂

13. Allison says:

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up! Everyone’s cards are just beautiful! This was a lot of fun. Thank you so much for hosting this contest Lindsey. 🙂

14. Oh wow! What stunning entries!! Fabulous! Congrats to the winners! Awesome cards!

15. Joyce B says:

Wow! Awesome entries and I can see how hard it was to choose winners.

Thanks so much for sharing these with everyone and hosting such a fun contest.

Looking forward to the next.

16. pegg says:

Wow – your winners/runner-ups are amazing! Congrats to them! I am going to star this post to get great ideas for these sets!

17. Taylor says:

Thanks so much Lindsey!!! I can’t believe my card was a runner up!!! I’m so excited! All of the entries are so fabulous – excellent job ladies!

18. […] I have a thing for fairies, and when I saw this cutie I knew I had to have it! Anyway, Lindsey announced the winners on her blog today, and I was so surprised to be on the list of winners! Some awesome cards were submitted – be […]

19. Dawn E. says:

Oh my gosh! All of them are beautiful! Congratulations to everyone!!

20. ematson (SCS ematson) says:

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing me as a runner up! I am truly honored when I see all of the wonderful creations! I can’t imagine having to choose winners from all of those great submissions. Congrats to everyone and a great big thanks to Lindsey for putting this on. It’s been lots of fun!

21. Sara says:

Congrats to all the winners you did such an amazing job! Lil jealous but outstanding work!!!

22. Kathyc says:

Woohoo! Congratulations to the winners and to all who played! SO many beautiful submissions, I can see why you had to enlist some help to judge them!! Amazing how different and unique they are even when using the same stamp set! Thanks Lindsey, for holding this fun contest and I’ll look forward to the next one!

23. lacyquilter says:

Congrats to all the winners. These are all beautiful cards.

24. Rose Ann says:

Thanks so much for offering such a fun contest! All the entries were amazing and wonderful! Congrats to all of the winners!

25. Lynda Benden says:

Thanks for the contest Lindsey ~ it was LOTS of fun! It must have been difficult to choose as ALL of the entries were awesome! Have a great day and Congrats to all of the winners!

Lynda

26. Dee says:

Congrats to the winners!!!!!! All the enteries were beautiful!!

27. Pat S. says:

Congratulations ladies!
    Your cards are awesome!

I will be checking to see if you have a blog I can visit 🙂

28. Pinky Roth says:

WOW, what a nice variety of card that you received! They were all fantastic!

29. I had so much fun looking at all of these! It must have been so hard to pick winners! Every one of these cards look like winners! Congrats to all!

30. Alli Miles says:

Wowee those are GREAT entries! Congrats to all who participated and to Kim who won.