Sep 03 2007

Happy Tuesday!!

Published by at 10:24 pm under Lizzie Anne Design Samples,Pictures

Hello!! Hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend! Hope you got to get out and do something fun! I went with my oldest Brett and parent’s up to the Tetons/Yellowstone and Jackson again! It was a blast and gorgeous as ever. Everything is JUST starting to change color. We saw a few patches of red’s on the drive to and from! So pretty! Air Force 2 was at the airport too, that was fun to see! Dick Cheney has a home there…how nich eh? 🙂 Here are a few pictures of our trip.

oldfaithful.JPG

lilblackbear.JPG

spiderwebs2.JPG

moose.JPG

tetons.JPG

Here’s a new card I made too! It’s actually the Project of the Month over at Lizzie Anne Designs! WAHOO! The instructions and supply list are all posted over there! I hope you enjoy! 😀

potmonth.JPG

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a nice day! 😀

18 Responses to “Happy Tuesday!!”

1. Beautiful, beautiful photos, Linds. Love your card, too.

2. Jana says:

Hey Linds! Yer home!!! Sounds like you had a great trip. These pics are gorgeous! Your getting to be your regular pro photographer!!!! Your card is adorable too! I love the embossing.

3. trudee says:

AMAZING pics, Lindsey! Man I have GOT to go there one of these days!! UUUGH!! Congrats on your POTM!!! 😀 WAHOO!

4. Oh wow! Lindsey!!! The photos are stunning! I have got to come visit!!!! LOL When do you want us?! Love that gorgeous card of the month too..it totally rocks!

5. flossie says:

Fantastic pictures, nature is so amazing and so is your card, love it.

6. Adair says:

Oh my goodness, Lindsey! Your pictures are breathtaking! How cool that you saw moose and bears. My husband and son went to the Yellowstone area 3 years ago and didn’t see anything like that. Thanks for sharing with your fan club!

7. joslyn says:

love your pictures and the card of course. we are planning a trip to yellowstone. my husband has never been there and i can’t wait to take pictures.

8. Gorgeous photos!!! I hope to get there someday! Your card is terrific — I love the fall colors and the embossed background!

9. loricraig says:

Hmmm, beautiful! The pictures and the card! I saw it on the website this morning! 🙂 Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

10. Great pictures of your weekend! I’m envious, my brother is in Cody, WY and I’m stuck here in AZ where the temps are 110 plus. The green is just georgous! I really liked your card too!! =)

11. Rose Ann says:

Your pictures are amazing and wonderful! I think you could win a contest with them!

Your card is gorgeous!! I will have to check it over at the Lizzie Anne site. (You’ve really gotten me addicted to LA stamps! Lol!)

12. Trish D says:

Oooh, I think I’m turning green… I was born and raised in Montana, and that area was one of my favorite places to visit. Gotta get back there with the kiddos soon!! Thanks so much for sharing those great pics

13. Julie Masse says:

Lindsey those photos are amazing! How beautiful – thanks for sharing them. Your card is fabulous as well! !:)

14. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Wow! Those pics are awesome; and so is the card.

15. Carol says:

I really like your card, but WOW, those photographs are amazing. The spider web photo is particularly cool!

16. Shirley K says:

Wow!! Such gorgeous pictures! Thank you so much for sharing these.

17. leslierich says:

Oh, yes! I’ve been to Yellowstone and it’s incredible. It must be seen to be believed! Great photos. I love your card, too! The embossing, colors, beautiful ribbon…no wonder it was the Project of the Month! It’s fabulous!

18. Shel9999 says:

Holy cow, Lindsey! Those photos are unbelievable!!!! What a beautiful part of the country!!! WOW!! Love your card too (especially the sparkles)!!!