Oct 13 2007

Happy Saturday!!!

Published by at 7:25 am under Gina K Designs Samples,Pictures

Hello!!! I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend so far!!! We had a really fun day yesterday. We finally made it to the pumpkin patch!! Here is a picture of my boys! It’s sooo hard to get the both of them to cooperate at once! 🙂

——

pumpkins1.JPG

——

I think this card I made using my new Gina K stamps says it all….So much to be greatful for. 🙂 This card it much prettier in person when you can see how sparkley the paper is. I also used Shimmery White so that sparkles too! Shimmery white is my favorite…I always use it to watercolor on. I hope you enjoy it and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!! HUGS!!

——

gina1thankfulfor.JPG

——

Supplies: Sunflowers and Sentiment (Gina K Designs)

Ink: YoYo Yellow, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and White Craft (Stampin’ Up!)

Designer Paper: Madison Collection (Melissa Frances)

Cardstock: Shimmery White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up!)

Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts) Stickles (Ranger) Blender Pen, Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen (Stampin’ Up!)

——

**Don’t forget about your chance to become my Guest Designer for the month of December!! Enter my Inkadinkado Card Contest! Click HERE for details!**

15 Responses to “Happy Saturday!!!”

1. sue says:

What a beautiful card Linds. The boys are such dolls. Looks like they’re having fun.

2. I’ve been watching your work all week at Gina K! You did such a wonderful job. Your boys are adorable.

3. Melissa says:

Ah! Just seeing their little smiling faces, made me smile! Awesome pic of the boys and fabulous work on the card!

4. Michelle R says:

What ADORABLE little boys! 🙂 And so is your card. Love those sunflowers and all the shimmer!

5. Kathyc on SCS says:

What a great shot of the boys, they are just so CUTE! I’ve been enjoying all your cards too for Ginak this week; I think the 1st 2 were my favs, the pumpkins and the snowman; super cute!

6. Kimmie says:

OH gosh, they are so adorable!!! Looks like a fun fall day!!

7. diane mcvey says:

Your little guys are SO CUTE!!! Oh boy, those were the days….we had 4 boys, and oh what fun! They are all in their 20s now 🙁 but we have 2 grandsons! Have a wonderful time with your precious boys!!! 🙂

8. Rose Ann says:

Your boys are adorable with those pumpkins! I love your pretty sunflower card! The patterned paper, faux stitching, and sparkle look so nice!!

9. Lynda says:

I love this Lindsey! You are very patient cutting out those flowers but it was worth it! BTW, your boys are darling!

~Lynda

10. lacyquilter says:

Your boys are just so cute.

11. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Lindsey your kids are so adorable and your card definitely says it all. Thanks for sharing the photo with us.

12. trudee says:

The boys are positively adorable, Lindsey!! I just love this card with all the shimmer and those darling sunflowers!!!

13. Love that sparkle and the repetition of images Lindsey! And those darling boys! Soooo cute!!! Give them a huge hug for me!

14. OMGoodness, those curls of Austin’s are adorable, Lindsey! Love your GinaK sunflower card — great colors!

15. Your card is really pretty! I do love those sunflowers. Just look at those two heartbreakers of yours, too! Brett is getting so grown up looking and Austin is just a darling!