Dec 01 2007

Introducing……

Published by at 6:16 am under Guest Designer

Hello!! I am so proud and pleased to introduce to you all my December Guest Stamper!!

lynda1.JPG

LYNDA BENDEN!!!!!!

WAHOO!!! Congrats!! (isn’t she cute!!) 🙂 Lynda won my Guest Designer/Inkadinado card contest a few weeks ago! I’ve been a fan of Lynda’s for some time now, I know you will be pleased with what she has up her sleeve for you this month! Here is a little bit about Lynda :

My name is Lynda Benden and I am a stay at home mom of 2 fantastic kids. My son, Joey, is 10 and my daughter, Mary, is 7. In addition to my kids I also live with my wonderful husband of 11 years, Chris. We also have a horse named Dakota, a black lab named Casper (I know, I know…..doesn’t make sense), 10 chickens and 10 Guinea’s. We live just outside of Fredericksburg Virginia on a farm that keeps us quite busy!

About 5 years ago I went to my first Stampin’ Up! party. Oh my gosh was I hooked! I wanted EVERYTHING so I went ahead and signed on to be a demonstrator. I am now a hobby demonstrator and am an equal opportunity user of ALL rubber!!! I spend my free time taking part in blog & SCS challenges! I have learned so much from doing these challenges as well as made some wonderful friends. I am so excited to be Lindsey’s Guest Designer for December and thank her so much for this opportunity!

—-

You are so welcome Lynda, you totally deserve it! 🙂 Here is a darling card that Lynda made using my FAVORITE paper! (Wonderland collection by Cosmo Cricket)

——

lyndacard1.JPG

——

I just love the mix of patterns she used and I LOOOVE how she used the journaling card too! Brilliant! You’ll be seeing alot more of Lynda! In the meantime make sure to check out her blog, Stamp Act! Have a great rest of the weekend! HUGS!

21 Responses to “Introducing……”

1. Sue B says:

What a gorgeous card.

2. jodene says:

Great card. Love the spakles!!

3. Kathyc on SCS says:

Congratulations Lynda! I can’t wait to see what you have for us! This card is so pretty; it uses one of my all time favorite sets, great paper and my favorite ribbon from Lindsey, (which I just ran out of :(….)! Awesome!

4. This is stunning! Love the bling and of course the paper!

5. This is stunning! Love that sparkle! One of my favorite papers and Lynda …congrats on being the guest designer!

6. flossie says:

Wow, love her card, the sparkle and scene is wonderful

7. Viv (VivLyn) says:

What a pretty card, Lynda!

8. Cindy Haffner says:

Yeah Lynda, congrats, you go girl. I love your card.

9. Love this little scene you created. All the sparkle is so pretty.

10. Beth says:

Lynda-What a beautiful card! I love the image, the PP and the sparkle!
    Lindsey- Guest designer- Awesome idea!

11. Kacey says:

Gorgeous card! Congratulations Lynda – great job!

12. lacyquilter says:

Beautiful. Love all the sparkle.

13. Shel9999 says:

Congratulations, Lynda!! 🙂 Love your sparkly Wonderland card!!

14. Linda Bullard says:

Hi Lynda! Congratulations and enjoy your very deserving month in the spotlight! Your kick-off card is a sparkling beauty. I can’t wait to see what all you create for the rest of your reign. I suppose you’ll be making me buy more stuff and I’ll be CASEing more of your projects. :o) Linda

15. Congrats! I love those sparkley trees set against a snowy backdrop. Just a beautiful card.

16. Bonnie aka raduse says:

Beautiful! Look at all the sparkle. I love sparkle!

17. loricraig says:

Oh hey!! I just went through Fredricksburg last weekend. I should have said, hey! Can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve this month! Congratulations!

18. leslierich says:

Ooooooh, look at those sparkles! Lynda, you’re an awesome stamper. I loved the card you made for Lindsey’s contest and this one is so beautiful, too. Congrats on this opportunity to showcase your fabulous talent!

19. Rose Ann says:

What a super choice as your guest designer, Lindsey! Lynda does such beautiful work! Her card is so beautiful!! I love the papers and gorgeous sparkle! Congratulations, Lynda!!

20. Congrats, Lynda — your card is beautiful!!! 🙂

21. wow…fantabulous! that sparkle is amazing. great job and congrats!