Feb 03 2008

Ribbon Collection!!

Published by at 11:26 am under Store Stuff

Happy Superbowl Sunday!!! I’ll be recording it so I can fast forward the game and watch the commercials! 😉

——

I put together a ribbon collection for those of you who like ribbon but maybe want a smaller quantity of it! I have 14 of these availiable, so let me know if you are interested! (these are at a slight discounted price vs. buying through my store, shipping is $2.50)

——

**ETA the price! Oopse!** The price is $19.00 ($21.50 after shipping) and you receive a total of of 38 yards! 🙂

——

Here is what you will recieve!

1 yard each of the following 5/8″ satin scalloped ribbon

Cream
Red

——

ribbonlot.JPG

——

Have a fantastic day!! Thanks for stopping by! 😀

11 Responses to “Ribbon Collection!!”

1. Chris Hauck says:

I must have missed the price. Could you update the post with that info? I saw that the shipping was $2.50. Thanks, Chris

2. Chris Hauck says:

I would like to have a share please.
    Thanks, Chris
    Please let me know when you need the payment. Thanks!!!

3. malieta says:

Wow…this sounds like a great deal and I am definately interested! Would you please put my name on the list.
    malieta:)
    [email protected]

4. Karen says:

This is great – I would be interested. Please add my name to the list and let me know about how and when you would like payment. Thanks Karen

5. Karen says:

Forgot to give you an email address [email protected]. Thanks again. Karen

6. Tracy says:

Hi Lindsey
    I would definately be interested in the ribbon, will you still ship it to Canada for me? Thanks
    Tracy
    email [email protected]

7. Kelly says:

I am also interested….great deal!
    My email is [email protected]
    Kelly Swan

8. […] so let me know if you’re still interested! You can scan down to the last post or click HERE to see!! Also I am not sure if I ever told you that my new Daisy D Tape Runner Rubon’s were […]

9. Vicky Wiley says:

I love the ribbon collection and would like to purchase and not sure how to go about it. Please advise

I would also like to purchase the stamp set “Swinging Christmas” as no stores in my area have it.

Please advise where I can purchase these items.

Thanks much,

Vicky

10. Marilyn Cline says:

If you have any ribbon shares left, I will certainly take one. Just let me know how you want your money – paypal, I assume??

11. jeannen2 says:

I’ll take some if you have any shares left?! I have paypal! Jeanne